Sober Rave Fest Competition
Sober Rave Fest Competition Terms & Conditions.
- The promoter of the Sober Raving Festival is the Awaken Festival with a registered address at Suite 2591, PO Box 6945, West End, London, W1A 6US.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The minimum requirement to qualify for a chance to win two free tickets to our Sober Rave Fest is to like our facebook post.
- Commenting & sharing the ORIGINAL post on any additional social networks earns extra entries. Our website has incorporated the following social media platforms: Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Linkedin, Reddit, Youtube
- The closing date for entry will be 9.00 am April 6th 2019 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. In the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize is Two tickets to the Sober Rave Fest with a full price value of £498. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable unless agreed by the organisers.
- Winners will be chosen at 10am April 6th 2019 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email or/and a notification shall be posted on our facebook page. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the where/how the two tickets be collected / delivered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook or any other social network. You are providing your information to the festival organisers and not to any other party.
- It is the organisers decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into by the organisers.
- The entrant is required to complete all entry requirements in order to enter the prize draw.
ENTER THE COMPETITION BY CLICKING HERE – SOBER RAVE FEST 2019