Sober Fest 2020 Jobs
KEY VOLUNTEERING POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Volunteer Festival Organiser
Volunteer Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Volunteer Social Media Manager
Volunteer Events Marketeer
*ALL THE ABOVE POSITIONS PAY GENEROUS EXPENSES AND A BONUS UPON THE FESTIVAL COMPLETION.
We also require the following ground staff for the duration of the festival:
Festival Set Up
Festival Tear Down & Clean Up
Information & Hospitality
Roving Security / Peace Patrol
Camping / Parking / Traffic Staff.
All ground staff shall receive the following:
- You get to go to the festival without having to buy a ticket! This will have saved you in excess of £200 already!
- If you’re volunteering rather than working for money, chances are that you’ll have plenty of time off to go and participate in the conscious clubbing events.
- It’s a great way to gain experience if you’re thinking about working in events in the future and the best way to network and work your way up into a fully paid position. As a matter of fact, in the festival world if is often hard to get yourself into a paid position without some voluntary experience.
- As a volunteer you will have your accommodation and food provided.
- You get to see the inner workings of a spiritually based festival.